Gearcraft’s Minecraft Marketplace is the best place to buy and sell creations in Minecraft and Minecraft related products.
If You Are A Buyer
If you’re looking for custom maps, mods, music, art, animations, tutorials or more just search for it using our product search widget located on our menu or you can browse the product categories if you like.
We use PayPal as our payment processor, but you DO NOT need PayPal just to make a purchase, you can choose debit/credit through the PayPal interface when checking out.
*Please read the description on any product before purchasing and follow the directions of the seller to make sure you get exactly what you want. You can send them pics and descriptions of whatever you like in order to get exactly what you want.
Please Use Our Marketplace Instead of Privately Paying the Seller: This is to ensure your safety and security of purchase.
Shipping and Handling is included with all physical products and shipped worldwide per seller’s option.
Refunds: We do not collect any of the money except a small transaction fee. If you need a refund, please contact the seller for one. If you are having trouble contacting the seller, we can provide their email per receipt of purchase. Any refund must be claimed 30 days after purchase or refund will not apply.
Legal: You promise not to sell whatever you purchase. Whatever you purchase must be custom made for you. Remember you are not buying a product, you’re buying a service.
How to Become a Vendor(Seller)
Becoming a vendor for Gearcraft’s Minecraft Marketplace to start selling is really easy! Just click ‘Vendor Dashboard’ on the Menu, then register and make sure you check off ‘Apply to become a vendor?’ and agree to our terms and conditions & Mojang’s term’s and conditions before submitting.
Please allow 24 -48 Hours for approval.
Best Practices when Selling
Make sure you include all the information needed to the buyer to make an educated decision before they purchase. Please be sure to INCLUDE shipping and handling in the selling price.
How to List an Item
- Once your vendor status is approved (within 24-48 hours), you can click on ‘Vendor Dashboard’ set up your ‘Store Settings’.
- Be sure to add your PayPal address, this is where you will get paid.
- Once you have set up your shop settings, you can go back to your ‘Vendor Dashboard’ and ‘Add a New Product’.
- The adding product interface is pretty straight forward. Be sure to choose the category your product/service belongs in.
- Under ‘Product Short Description’ include all the instructions needs for buyer to successfully describe what they want and to help you create it.
- Either choose virtual if its custom made and choose downloadable if its something you create ahead of time, such as music or schematics for a build. Don’t select either if it’s a physical ship-able product. Remember to add a product price and include S&H in cost if it’s a physical product.*If it’s downloadable, upload the file directly through the interface.
- Upload your main product image under ‘Product Image’ and extra pic under ‘Product Gallery’.
- Once you’re sure everything is good you can ‘Submit it for Review’. Please allow 24 to 48 hours for approval.
- If you have any more questions please feel free to contact us.
Transaction Fee: Gearcraft charges a transaction fee of 15% for each item sold.
Refunds: You will be responsible for the refund. You get the payment immediately after the purchase from the buyer, Gearcraft DOES NOT provide a full refund, only 15% of which it takes for the transaction fee.
Legal Notice: Gearcraft does not take responsibility for anything that is sold that breaks the Minecraft EULA rules. You agree that whatever you sell follows the Minecraft EULA. Basically whatever you sell will have to be custom created for the buyer and not to be resold anywhere else.
In short, you can still make and sell things, BUT:
– You can’t use Mojang’s assets
– Listings must state “NOT OFFICIAL MINECRAFT PRODUCT. NOT APPROVED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH MOJANG”; in the description
– “You don’t make and sell more than 20 product items using the same (or a substantially similar) Unique Design.”
– “You sell those products only through a website or service / channel that independently records the quantities of the product sold and enables us to independently verify that information;”
– Seller can’t make more than $5000 for any calendar year.