It’s not often that we see something as awesome as what onnowhere has created. – a Fully Functional Minecraft Piano. What makes this even more special is the fact that it’s a normal sized piano, rather than a gigantic piston controlled contraption.
– 4 Octave keyboard with sharps and flats
– Animated keys and pedals when used
– 3 Working pedals (Soft, Sostenuto, and Damper)
– 4 Sound options (Normal, BD/Snare, Hat/Pling, Sound/Noise)
– Toggleable display for notes and pedals
– Two playing methods
– Piano bench that can be sat on with container inside it
– Playable music
– Ability to write your own music
– General cool look!
Download the map now
Over to You
What awesome things have you seen in Minecraft? Let us know in the comments below!
Hey Gearcrafters! Now It's your chance to share with us, just hashtag #YoGearcraft on your Twitter post with a link or image to your art, creations, videos, servers or whatever and it will appear right on our #YoGearcraft page for millions to see! It’s that easy! So what are you waiting for!? Give us a shout out #YoGearcraft!