With Minecraft 1.9 development underway, it’s time to discuss what we want to see added to the game. Courtesy of Votable, here are 17 suggestions from you, the community.
- More/Harder Bosses – minemaniac
- Better and Smoother animations – minemaniac
- Birds other than the chicken – TheEnderRedstoner
- A use for Endermites – narnia3499
- Revamped Crafting System, involving “Stone Table” for creating stone/gold items, and then for iron and diamond items, crafting would be done on an anvil. A mold system similar to Tinker’s Construct could be used for creating tools. – v8power
- A new dimension and more mobs – zane
- More generated structes including Pyramids, Graveyards and more temples – Mikeware
- More mobs and items – MariachiGaming
- A new biome – MariachiGaming
- Zebras and Lions in Savannahs – CoopDizzleMC
- More Ocean Content, such as aquatic flora and/or another mob – Mammakitty
- Sea Dragons – Mattexile
- More information about Realms – asterious
- Sharks – randerz
- Modding API – MCDeathslimbs
- Rubies, Sapphires and other gems – MCDeathslimbs
- “buffing up and adding some type of vague connecting plotline to higher end mobs” with the intent of adding to the lore of Minecraft – asterious
Suggested: MINECON 2015 announced!
What do you want to see in Minecraft 1.9? Let us know in the comments below!
Hey Gearcrafters! Now It's your chance to share with us, just hashtag #YoGearcraft on your Twitter post with a link or image to your art, creations, videos, servers or whatever and it will appear right on our #YoGearcraft page for millions to see! It’s that easy! So what are you waiting for!? Give us a shout out #YoGearcraft!