We don’t usually feature Minecraft Maps, as there are so many of them. SunBurn however, deserves the spotlight.
A Sunstorm just drove through the world, leaving it to burn. You have found the last refuge of blocks: clay was fired by the heat, not destroyed. Along with the other survivors, you made it to this refuge. However, the land you traveled through infused you with enough heat that you burn the very ground you stand upon! There are three layers of this fired clay, but it decays under you even as you move. You have a single goal, all the others forgotten, even as the Sunstorm comes back to haunt you.
Here’s the Trailer:
- Blazes spawn every once in a while in the game. Kill one, and get a Powerup. Some are Lucky, some are Meh, and some are even Horrible. Rest assured, though, it’s worth it to get them.
- We have so many command blocks, our brains exploded every time we contemplated the number of command blocks we had.
- If you die, fear not. Your spirit can live on with the survivors. Just hit the Spectate button to go to the arena as a ghost.
- The world resets so fast, and so easily, you can play as much as you want.
- A distinct lack of friends is no match for the power of redstone. Play singleplayer, and race against the clock.
Download the Map here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/sunburn-burn-or-be-burned/
Over to You
Do you know of an awesome Minecraft Map we should feature? Let us know in the comments below!