It’s update time again for Minecraft: Pocket Edition & Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, and the gap between them and the PC Edition is closing! This latest update sees redstone, bunnies, doors and a host of other features being added. Now you can build all manner of contraptions in your world, including rollercoasters.
Here’s a more detailed list of what’s being added, from Mojang:
- Redstone Circuits: Redstone Wire, Torch, Lamp, Levers, Buttons, Pressure plates, Tripwires, Trapped Chests and Detector Rails. Craft them all!
- Cute, fluffy, crop-eating, bunnies
- Desert temples
- New types of wooden doors
- Stonecutter (RIP)
- Herobrine (RIP)
- Redstone can be used to control doors, trapdoors, TNT and rails
- Faster boats with improved handling
- Increased item tooltip visibility time in Windows 10 Edition Beta
- Stack count labels now use a bigger and more readable font
- Slimes and Ghasts now actually spawn!
- Hunger restored by food items now match the PC version
- Flowers created by using Bone Meal on Grass now depend on the biome
- Skeletons now run away from Wolves
- Obsidian now breaks in 6.5 seconds rather than 3
- Minecarts now stack on top of each other
- Boats now stack
- Beetroot soup now stacks
- Fixed Curved Rail and Redstone behaviour
- Improved Slime spawning
- Block lag should be significantly reduced. Everything should feel more responsive now
- Updated door textures all over the place
- Even more Ghast and Slime spawning
- Mobs no longer suffocate in carpets (because that was kinda cruel)
- Held items now look better in first-person mode
- Loads of other bug fixes that are too boring to go into here
Let us know what you think of this epic update in the comments below!