Today, Mojang released a new version of Minecraft, mainly fixing bugs. It’s available for download now
We have released a new version of Minecraft 1.8, called 1.8.5, which is now available for download in your launcher. This release fixes a few reported security issues, in addition to some other bug fixes.
This version is fully compatible with all previous 1.8 versions, but it is still highly recommend to update to 1.8.5 as soon as possible.
- [Bug MC-79632] – Phantom Custom Player in Scoreboard / UUIDs of non-player entities on scoreboards truncated after relog
- [Bug MC-75630] – Exploit with signs and command blocks
- [Bug MC-80478] – Better server validation for movement packets
- [Bug MC-80479] – Invalid beacon effects are not validated
- [Bug MC-80480] – Certain attribute values are not bound
Report bugs here:
Download server jar:
Hey Gearcrafters! Now It's your chance to share with us, just hashtag #YoGearcraft on your Twitter post with a link or image to your art, creations, videos, servers or whatever and it will appear right on our #YoGearcraft page for millions to see! It’s that easy! So what are you waiting for!? Give us a shout out #YoGearcraft!