It can also create a powerful Google Maps-like Web App for viewing your world.
All you need to do is put a copy of your world on a PC. *Make sure to make a backup of your world files. Direct access would be a bad idea.
You can download it now on GitHub:Download MCPE Viz
- Create a powerful Google Maps-like web app viewer for your world.
- Browse through all 128 layers of your world (Overworld and Nether) from bedrock to build limit.
- Examine the location and details of mobs and items in your world.
- Visualize chunk boundaries — consider it an extremely cumbersome F3/debug mode!
- Find slime chunks — well, maybe… slime chunk finding code not confirmed to work on MCPE yet :)
- Explore the biomes of your world.
- Shaded-relief elevation overlay — get a sense of the topography of your world.
- Measure distances in your world
- Create many types of images:
- All layers of your world
- Biomes in your world (very interesting!)
- Block light in your world (kind of like an image from space at night)
- Block height in your world (kind of like a topographic map)
- Grass color in your world (it’s neater than it sounds)
- Create movies of all layers from bedrock to build limit (ffmpeg required)
- Dump a huge amount of info about your world including:
- Dumps detailed information about all mobs, players and items in your world
- For each 16×16 block chunk:
- Top blocks (block type, block data, biome)
- Histogram of all blocks in the chunk
- And more…
- For each world type (e.g. overworld, nether):
- Histogram of biomes (per-block column