MCPE Viz is a tool created by Plethora777 that parses Minecraft Pocket Edition (MCPE) world files. It creates overview images from the world files, and reports lots of details on your world.
It can also create a powerful Google Maps-like Web App for viewing your world.
All you need to do is put a copy of your world on a PC. *Make sure to make a backup of your world files. Direct access would be a bad idea.
You can download it now on GitHub:Download MCPE Viz
- Create a powerful Google Maps-like web app viewer for your world.
- Browse through all 128 layers of your world (Overworld and Nether) from bedrock to build limit.
- Examine the location and details of mobs and items in your world.
- Visualize chunk boundaries — consider it an extremely cumbersome F3/debug mode!
- Find slime chunks — well, maybe… slime chunk finding code not confirmed to work on MCPE yet :)
- Explore the biomes of your world.
- Shaded-relief elevation overlay — get a sense of the topography of your world.
- Measure distances in your world
- Create many types of images:
- All layers of your world
- Biomes in your world (very interesting!)
- Block light in your world (kind of like an image from space at night)
- Block height in your world (kind of like a topographic map)
- Grass color in your world (it’s neater than it sounds)
- Create movies of all layers from bedrock to build limit (ffmpeg required)
- Dump a huge amount of info about your world including:
- Dumps detailed information about all mobs, players and items in your world
- For each 16×16 block chunk:
- Top blocks (block type, block data, biome)
- Histogram of all blocks in the chunk
- And more…
- For each world type (e.g. overworld, nether):
- Histogram of biomes (per-block column
Hey Gearcrafters! Now It's your chance to share with us, just hashtag #YoGearcraft on your Twitter post with a link or image to your art, creations, videos, servers or whatever and it will appear right on our #YoGearcraft page for millions to see! It’s that easy! So what are you waiting for!? Give us a shout out #YoGearcraft!