Earlier this week, we tried out an awesome new minigame – Minecraft Minigolf 4, the 4th edition of Minecraft Minigolf created by fabiracer12. As you can see from the video above, it’s fast (sometimes), fun (mostly) and frictionless. If you’ve had enough of my attempts at wordplay, now’s a good time to watch the video, or read on and find out about the map!
How does Minigolf in Minecraft work?
Simple: You just stand on the start block, drop your ball with the drop key (normally “Q”) and it will slide over the ice. The point where the ball lands is your starting point for the next throw. If your ball lands in the finish-hole, you can move on to the next level.
- 4 completely different parkours with 63 holes and different difficulties (from easy to extreme).
- Traps, obstacles and other crazy things will try to stop you and your friends.
- Singleplayer and Multiplayer (max. 4 players) compatible.
- An interactive tutorial to explain you the rules not just by reading a book.
- A scoreboard system to count the amount of throws.
If you want to have just as much fun as we did playing this map, you can download it from Minecraft Maps.com